Star Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Star Network

Server back up.... I'm really sorry for this noob that thinks he's good. [Please tell me your login and character name and i will change names back]

[Head Developer] Military's Application.

[Head Developer] Military's Application. Empty [Head Developer] Military's Application.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:26 pm

Name : Reco Trotman

Timezone : (GMT - 4:00) La Paz

Contact :iTouchHer@hotmail.com sgunzhero@gmail.com(emails only)

What can you do for us :I've being developing server , for quite a long time(2 years) and I have the experience to do this job to the fullest.I've managed Flyff Servers , WoW , Runescape , GunZ(9 Times) , Mu , Maplestory ,Ran Online and Habbo Servers. I have enough skills to make my own emulation of them and improve on them. I made various needed edits to my servers making them have more stability than ever.What I'm saying is that I can do alot of stuff when it comes to GunZ. I was making an antihack for Imagination's old server but I left, I still have the files here(not completed). I can make you guys a full server with customs and all in under a week.

Why should we pick you :For one I speak Spanish and French and stated above I can do alot of things. I can also represent your server in a Good way , advertising , donations anything I can do to contribute to this server.

Languages Known : Java , C# , Assembly , Pascal and Xml

Give me an example of the language(s) known: I just wrote a Runecrafting System for Runescape in Java(default Language) for my server project, Aphrodite . Here it is http://pastebin.com/RM9g1mzZ

Ending :I know I will make a good developer if I get the job.

[Head Developer] Military's Application. Empty Re: [Head Developer] Military's Application.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:12 am

Welcome to our team friend =]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm