Star Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Star Network

Server back up.... I'm really sorry for this noob that thinks he's good. [Please tell me your login and character name and i will change names back]

2 posters

Gm Application Ghost

Ghostayame
    Ghostayame

Star Points : 33
    Star Reputation : 1

Gm Application Ghost Empty Gm Application Ghost

Post by Ghostayame Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:46 am

Before you read this I know i just joined but possibly put it into concideration

Name: Jenna

Ig Name: Will be Parentesis

Contact Info: supersportsfan99@hotmail.com

Applying for : GameMaster

Past Experience: I was HeadGM at primitive GunZ with Hebe but server never released so i quit and she shut down the server so everyone was mad at her >.< also i was GM at Ghetto GunZ but there server was going no where the owner had no experiance what so ever so C++ skil he just a fail. Also Authentic GunZ GM with Doctor Tech as owner

Why you should be Hired:
    Well, I see myself as a nice, calm, and laid-back girl but I can be serious when it is necessary. I try to help everyone in the community
    as much as I can to the best of my abilities. I can ensure everyone, that I will be polite and understanding when it comes to problems in-game. As a Moderator, I would like to help this community grow. In other words, to make sure the server is enjoyed to the fullest.
    What I can do for the server: Well, I'm always online and ready to help anyone that needs it and I offer support in-game and on the forums 24/7. I'm well aware of all the GM commands so I won't be needing any help with that. I'm able to help catch hackers, spammers, glitchers, swappers, and rule-breakers. My whispers are always on so if you need anything, just whisper me any time and I'll get to you as soon as possible. I'm serious when needed to be. I know how to handle certain situations thrown at me and I'm able to infract players without being biased nor by abusing my powers. I'm usually described as a people person, so I know how to talk and relate to most individuals.

What can you do to help the community grow:Some of what I can do to provide for the server consists of the following, but are not limited to:
    • Enforce all of the rules, and abide by them as well.
    • Be very active, during both day, and night. [ Total insomniac ]
    • Advertise in several ways. [ Forums, promotional videos ]
    • Assist several players for technical, and personal purposes. I can type relatively fast, so I can do this at a very quick pace, and I deal well with large communities.
    • Host events
    • I will donate to the server on a monthly basis, but I will not be employed for another month, or so. Please bear with me.
    • I will gladly help out with the forum as well.

Comments:
    Thanks for taking the time and reading this application and hopefully it gets into concideration

Free AgenT

Star Points : 14
    Star Reputation : 0

Gm Application Ghost Empty lalala

Post by Free AgenT Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:56 am

/support

Gm Application Ghost Empty Re: Gm Application Ghost

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:53 am

Your age is very good, i will see if i hire you, looking very nice =]

*Moved to pending*

Sponsored content

Gm Application Ghost Empty Re: Gm Application Ghost