Star Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Star Network

Server back up.... I'm really sorry for this noob that thinks he's good. [Please tell me your login and character name and i will change names back]

2 posters

Former Gm Of EternityGunz Applying here

Pepsi

Star Points : 47
    Star Reputation : 1

Former Gm Of EternityGunz Applying here Empty Former Gm Of EternityGunz Applying here

Post by Pepsi Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:50 pm

Gm app
    Name:Ayub

Ign: Ayub

Gmt -6:00

Languages Spoken: English

Fourm Mod in Dg,HonourGunz,and some other,Gm in HonourGunz,GM in EternityGunz,Gm In Killer Gunz, G

Dedicated Time: 5-9 hours mon-fri sat -sun 6-8

Applying For; Gm

Tell little about urself:Im 14 year old Boy who knows lots about Gunz i have been playing ijji since 2005and Dg gunz since 2008.I love sports and im outside Person and also a Smart Boy. I do well In July 8 so ill be 15 !
    So this who i am and what you guys want to know about me.

Why i should be hired:I should be hired because i know lots about The rules in game and on fourms. Im Very active in game and I would love to Be a staff.I will Respect the players how i would wanted to be treated. I like to play on this server and this is my one and only server that ima play now. Even when its offline ill be on cb talking to members. So this is why i should be hired.This is how dedicated i am to the server and cb and i will be here even after the beta is finished.

I hope u like this app Plz Reply

BB Star Network
    Contact me at ayub5000@hotmail.com

Former Gm Of EternityGunz Applying here Empty Re: Former Gm Of EternityGunz Applying here

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:58 pm

Ayub wrote:Gm app
    Name:Ayub

Ign: Ayub

Gmt -6:00

Languages Spoken: English

Fourm Mod in Dg,HonourGunz,and some other,Gm in HonourGunz,GM in EternityGunz,Gm In Killer Gunz, G

Dedicated Time: 5-9 hours mon-fri sat -sun 6-8

Applying For; Gm

Tell little about urself:Im 14 year old Boy who knows lots about Gunz i have been playing ijji since 2005and Dg gunz since 2008.I love sports and im outside Person and also a Smart Boy. I do well In July 8 so ill be 15 !
    So this who i am and what you guys want to know about me.

Why i should be hired:I should be hired because i know lots about The rules in game and on fourms. Im Very active in game and I would love to Be a staff.I will Respect the players how i would wanted to be treated. I like to play on this server and this is my one and only server that ima play now. Even when its offline ill be on cb talking to members. So this is why i should be hired.This is how dedicated i am to the server and cb and i will be here even after the beta is finished.

I hope u like this app Plz Reply

BB Star Network
    Contact me at ayub5000@hotmail.com

Looking good, you will recieve answer in 2 days =]
    LEO SUCK DICK!!
    LEO SUCK DICK!!

Star Points : 86
    Star Reputation : 2

Former Gm Of EternityGunz Applying here Empty Re: Former Gm Of EternityGunz Applying here

Post by LEO SUCK DICK!! Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:00 pm

/under consider

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:44 pm