Star Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Star Network

Server back up.... I'm really sorry for this noob that thinks he's good. [Please tell me your login and character name and i will change names back]

RE-Apply Crystal GM

Crystal

Star Points : 24
    Star Reputation : 0

RE-Apply Crystal GM Empty RE-Apply Crystal GM

Post by Crystal Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:35 am

Alper
    In-Game Name:
    Crystal

Time Zone:
    GMT +1

Languages spoken:
    English and Hollands.

Activity Time:
    Every weekend like 12 hours online, only not on sunday normaly I'm on sunday like 7 hours online.

What I want to be:
    GameMaster

What I can do for the server:
    1.I can help people ingame/forums.
    2.Check for hackers and spammers.
    3.Give Event when the owner/admin says when.
    4.I am always on and check in all rooms of there are swappers and hackers i give them always 3 warnnings if they dont listen when i said 3 warnnings they got ban.

Why I should be hired:
    I am good person and I am friendly. I play like gunz for 5 years I've played 2 years Ijji GunZ and then I started to play private server like now AG. GunZ Is just my favorite game because I just like playing around with swords/weapons. And would never talk in admin_wall only if it's neccesary, for like event and important things about the server(anouncement).

Previous Experience:
    I have been gm/admin on the private server: ModGunZ

Other information:
    I hope you guys find this pretty good apply for gm.And Yeah my name is Alper Karakan and i am 12 years old i live in netherlands and i have 1 pet (a cat) named Princess.I hope you guys would give me a chance, to get more experience and knowledge here.

RE-Apply Crystal GM Empty Re: RE-Apply Crystal GM

Post by Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:43 am

Little bit young? but i will look at your apply,

*Moved to pending*

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:44 pm